Kyle Larson won yet again at Texas, locking himself into the Phoenix Championship Race, and although a lot of that Texas race went as expected, there were some surprises. Should that change our thinking for Kansas this weekend–another 1.5-mile track? On this episode of Stacking Dennys, Jordan McAbee of FantasyRacingOnline.com and Nick Giffen (a.k.a. “RotoDoc”) of Fantasy Labs talk about:
- 0:40 – Texas recap and looking ahead to Kansas. How should we react to JGR being slower than expected and Penske being faster than expected?
- 14:15 – Will Kyle Larson back off at Kansas with nothing to race for?
- 20:10 – Aggressive non-Playoff drivers
- 30:15 – Longshot Championship contender bets and Final Four updates
- 44:00 – Kansas preview and expectations
You can listen below by using that embedded player or listen on: