With sports betting becoming legalized in more and more states throughout the country, this is causing a lot of sportsbooks to up their marketing game significantly, which often creates some really good opportunities for bettors if you can line things up correctly.
Case in point this weekend: two promotions being offered by Caesars Sportsbook.
For the NFL season opener on Thursday night, Caesars is offering essentially a “double your money” bet if the Buccaneers score in the game. It’s not very likely that the defending Super Bowl champions get shut out on opening night, so you can assume that this is going to win. Max bet for this is $50, so you’ll turn $50 into $100.
Now, *today only*, Caesars is offering a 100% profit boost on any bet. This should be music to NASCAR bettors’ ears, as you can now get great odds on a driver to win at Richmond on Saturday night, a track that is relatively predictable compared to the rest of the schedule. The max bet for this promotion is also $50.
Essentially what you’re looking at here is this: you deposit $100, put $50 on the Buccaneers promotion, and then put the other $50 on your favorite NASCAR bet using the 100% profit boost (my favorite is boosting Joey Logano to +1500 to win).
So unless the Bucs get shut out on Thursday night, you’re guaranteed to at least break even, with huge upside possible with the 100% profit boost on the race.
This is a no-brainer.
How To Take Advantage Of This
- Log in to your Caesars Sportsbook account (or create one if you need to) and deposit $100.
- Place a $50 bet on the Buccaneers promotion to double your money if they score in the game.
- Place the other $50 on the driver you think is going to win on Saturday night at Richmond. My algorithm says it’s going to be between Martin Truex, Jr., Denny Hamlin, and Joey Logano. I put my bet on Logano boosted to +1500 because Caesars has Truex and Hamlin shorter than most other books. I’ll be betting those two elsewhere.
- Collect the $100 you deposited once the Bucs score on Thursday Night Football.
- Watch the race on Saturday night and root for the driver you bet on. Hopefully he wins!
Of course, you can always use that profit boost on any bet you’d like–it doesn’t have to be an outright winner. But to get Joey Logano at 15-to-1 at his best track type, and one of his best tracks, is a no-brainer for me.
Good luck, and remember to always gamble responsibly! And also: this isn’t 100% risk free, but it’s as close as you can get in my opinion.