We continue progressing through the early days of February which means the 2021 Daytona 500 is right on the horizon. Of course, this also means that many people around the world are getting the Fantasy NASCAR plans figured out for the upcoming season as well.
Here at Fantasy Racing Online, we not only provide fun and exciting season-long contests like the Salary Cap Challenge and the FREE Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest, but we also provide top notch expert NASCAR Fantasy content, including: DFS projections, picks, and strategy for DraftKings and FanDuel, an algorithm predicted finishing order for each race, Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest picks, as well as informative NASCAR statistics and data.
Jordan McAbee’s Fantasy NASCAR Content Schedule
On a typical race weekend–meaning a Sunday race day with no practice or qualifying–the content release schedule will look like this for the Cup race only:
- Monday – Recap video going over the previous race, optimal DFS lineups, what we learned, etc.
- Wednesday – Fantasy & Betting Preview article
- Thursday – Slingshot picks and possibly a video detailing roster construction strategy
- Thursday – Algorithm Predicted Finishing Order — there were several tweaks made to the algorithm in the offseason and I’m really excited to unleash this “new” version
- Friday – FanDuel Projections, Picks, and Strategy
- Friday – DraftKings Projections, Picks, and Strategy
- Friday – DFS NASCAR video going over the upcoming slate, roster construction, and what tactics I use to make my picks
- Saturday – Best Bets article
As always, if you have any suggestions of what kind of content you’d like to see or added, please let me know! You can click here to send me an email or leave a comment below.
Looking forward to a great NASCAR Fantasy season!